Monday, 13 June 2016

My favourite online workouts

When I'm not able to get to the gym these free, at-home, online workouts are a total life-saver and most of them (apart from the last) don't require any equipment.

HIIT

I'm a bit obsessed with HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) at the moment. It's quick and I definitely notice the results more quickly than with any other type of workout. I always feel amazing once I'm done, dripping with sweat but ready to take on the world!


Yoga

I love, love, love Yoga with Adriene! She has a very funny, sweet and encouraging style of teaching and her positivity is infectious, I defy you to remain in a bad mood after doing one of her videos!


Pilates

This is a great introduction to the basics of Pilates, I can't wait to try out some of the harder workouts.


Ballet

This doesn't look that hard but it's a killer! If it gives me legs anything like Mary Helen Bowers it will be totally worth it though.


Strength Training

If you have dumbells, this strength training workout is great.


If you have any recommendations for online workouts, I'd love to hear them!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!