Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Beauty Favourites Part 3

I'm definitely not claiming to be an expert in this area but thought I would share  a few more of my beauty favourites.


I picked up these SK-II facial treatment masks from duty free in Bangkok airport a while ago after reading that Cate Blanchett was a loyal supporter (well if it's good enough for her!) and I'm so glad I did. They're not cheap but this is by far the best face mask I've ever used.  I just wish I had picked up more as it turns out they're a bit tricky to get hold of.



This Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner is so easy to apply. I use it on the waterline of my upper lid to make my lashes look thicker.



So apparently you still get spots in your thirties but at least I know what to turn to now, this Neutrogena Rapid Clear Treatment definitely makes them less noticeable in a couple of hours.


This exfoliator smells amazing, its nice and gritty (there's nothing worse than a scrub that doesn't feel like it's doing anything) and leaves my skin feeling silky soft.


I'm a massive fan of Indeed Labs' products. Nanoblur seems to have received really mixed reviews but I use it under make up and it definitely makes my skin look smoother and reduces my pores.

Do you use any of these? Or do you have any suggestions for me to try?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!