Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Happy things


1. Taylor Swift's new song and video  - my girl crush just went to a whole new level!

2. The old lady  on a mobility scooter who gave me a thumbs up when I stopped my car to let her cross the road.

3. Someone finally winning Who's on Heart? 

4. The return of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here - the ultimate trashy TV. Ant and Dec never get old and I'm loving the bromance between Michael Burke and Tinchy Stryder.

5. The nice things my manager said to me in my performance review last week.

6.  Waking up yesterday morning to a lovely comment about my blog on twitter from Sarah. It brightened up a very grey and drizzly Monday morning.

7. Yoda giving me a thumbs up outside the Portrait Gallery at the weekend - what's going on?

8. Pret A Manger's Macaroni Cheese.

9. The team training and dinner we had at the Sanderson Hotel London last week. It's nice to escape the day job occasionally.

10. Reading bedtime stories to my niece and nephew. Children's books are the best!

What's been making you happy?

1 comment:

  1. Reading bedtime stories is the best, isn't it! A lot of gret childbooks out there! And Taylor Swift song/video is incredible indeed!

    www.writingmonique.com

    ReplyDelete