Monday, 3 November 2014

Happy things


Here's what's been making me happy over the last week:

1. Doing this yoga video yesterday afternoon. I had forgotten how much I enjoy yoga - I felt SO good afterwards and I love Adriene's fun style of teaching.

2. Making the perfect mushroom risotto. I had been craving this for a while which made it taste even better.

3. Sitting near two lovely older ladies on the train to London on Saturday morning who were randomly chatting to everyone around them. It was kind of heartwarming to see strangers talking and laughing with each other.

4. Ticking lots of things off on my to do list.

5. Finding out that I'm going to California on a work trip next May!

6. Making time to read. I find it's far too easy to waste all my time watching TV or on the internet but I'm really enjoying my current read, The Rosie Project.

7. Munching on  gorgeous chocolatey (and kind of healthy) cereal from Deliciously Ella.

8. Catching up with Gogglebox. I love this programme, it makes me laugh so much.

9. We had a Halloween themed bring your kids to work day on Friday and it was so nice to meet my colleague's very cute little ones. My favourite was the three year old son of one of our Legal team who was dressed up as Batman :) I still prefer the bring your dogs to work day we had last year though ;)

10. Dinner with the girls from work last Thursday. I take them for granted but they really are  some of the brightest, funniest and loveliest people I've ever worked with.

What's been making you happy?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh chocolate granola sounds ideal. Think I'll have to have a go at making that myself. I wrote a happy list on my blog yesterday as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to go and have a nosey at your blog right now :)

      Delete