Sunday, 26 October 2014

Lately I've been

via Pinterest

Watching: so much TV! I'm loving all the Autumn telly that's on at the moment - Downton Abbey, Strictly Come Dancing, the X-Factor (I'm a little bit in love with Andrea), Educating the East End, Made in Chelsea, The Only Way is Essex and Gogglebox. And 24! Yes I know I'm only about 10 years late to the party but how good is this show? I've had the DVD of season one lying around for ages and tried watching it a couple of years ago but couldn't get into it despite the rave reviews. I'm so glad I tried again. However I've been watching it before trying to get to sleep and it definitely doesn't make the most relaxing bedtime viewing.
Drinking: mostly tea because I'm trying to kick my coffee habit.
Eating: lots of lovely Autumnal food like butternut squash and bacon risotto, stew (this Jamie Oliver recipe is so delicious) and beef wellington.
Feeling: very excited! I've booked my next much needed trip - I'm going to India over Christmas and New Year! I'm also a little bit scared but whether I  love it or hate I think it's definitely going to be an experience.
Suffering: from a severe case of wanderlust after reading a lot of travel blogs and websites before booking my trip to India.
Craving: to slow down a bit. Work is so busy and time seems to be slipping through my fingers.
Listening: to Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud, I love that ginger haired cutie and I'm sure I'm not the only one wishing I could be the girl in his video.
Wanting: desperately to improve my photography skills. Anyone got any recommendations for a book or course?





2 comments:

  1. Ahh I love Downton Abbey so much. Also bacon risotto sounds AMAzing! I did a 10 week evening DSLR photography course in London at few years back and I really recommend doing something like that to help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip! Definitely think I need to find a course x

      Delete