Saturday, 4 October 2014

Canals, countryside & manor houses

Apologies for the lack of posts over the past two weeks, they say time flies when you're having fun but for me it seems to fly faster when you're working like a dog!

Being stuck in an office most of the week, I'm usually desperate to get outside  and into the fresh air at the weekend. A couple of weekends ago I drove up to Warwickshire for a walk that takes in some lovely countryside,  beautiful stretches of canal and two gorgeous National Trust properties - Packwood House and Baddesley Clinton. According to the Telegraph this is one of the best walks in Britain and I'd definitely have to agree. It was the perfect antidote to desk fatigue syndrome. I know some might think this is quite a middle aged thing to do but I love going for walks, poking around old houses and swanning around grand gardens pretending I'm the lady of the house. Please tell me I'm not the only one?!
 










































No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!