Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Beauty Favourites Part 2

Thought I would share with you some more of my favourite beauty products. As before I'm not being sponsored, these are products that I genuinely use every day and love.


This Kerastase Ciment Thermique is my favourite heat protectant product, I much prefer it to spray.





When the oil trend first started I was all  'Whaaat? Put oil on my hair? On my skin?' but now I'm using it as a cleanser (Body Shop Chamomile Silky Cleansing Oil), rubbing it on my hair (Morrocan Oil), massaging it onto my skin every evening (Sanctuary Therapist's Secret Oil) and even stirring it into my porridge (coconut oil)  :)


This is a must for me at the moment as I seem to have permanent dark circles under my eyes.

I'd love to hear what your beauty favourites are!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you commented on my blog - it's lead me to discover yours which I've immediately fallen in love with! I'm also enamoured with the camomile cleansing oil, i'm on my second bottle already. x

    Miho @ Wander to Wonder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Miho! I love your blog and I'm still quite new to this blogging malarkey so your lovely comment means a lot :) x

      Delete