Sunday, 3 August 2014

What I ate this week

I'm generally ready to eat my own arm when I get home after work and the gym, so midweek meals need to be quick and tasty and last week's meals definitely fulfilled these criteria. 


Halloumi, cherry tomato and puy lentil salad //  a filling, summery salad (with lovely squeaky cheese!) and the leftovers taste just as nice the next day for lunch.



Salmon saltimbocca with gremolata potatoes // this is from Lorraine Pascale's Fast Easy and Fresh Food which I'm loving at the moment, it has a lot of very tasty recipes.


Pasta pesto garlic & rosemary chicken // Another recipe book I cook a lot from is Jamie Oliver's 15 minute meals which is where this gorgeous chicken recipe came from. A word of warning though - it gives you seriously garlicy breath!


Gnocchi with chorizo and courgettes //  quick and easy but really delicious. I can't believe I hadn't tried courgettes until recently, I can't get enough of them at the moment.


Spanish rice with prawns and chorizo // a simple paella style dish.

What have you been cooking recently?

4 comments:

  1. All your dinner dishes look lovely, I can never been bothered to cook such nice food in the evenings, I usually rely on something I've batched cooked and frozen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh these all look so amazing! Thanks for the weeknight dinner inspo. I want to try a paella dish and that chicken dish now!

    ReplyDelete