Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Beauty Favourites

I love reading about other people's favourite beauty products so I thought I'd share a few of my own.


Elasticizer by Philip Kingsley is hands down the best leave in conditioner/hair mask I've ever used. All you need to do is wet your hair, massage this in, pop on the oh-so-attractive shower cap that's supplied (it's a really good look), leave in for 15-20 minutes, rinse and then shampoo as normal. This always leaves my hair looking shiny and soft.



According to Indeed Labs their Hydraluron facial serum is proven to boost moisture levels. I don't know if that's true but I certainly find that my skin instantly looks and feels smoother and more hydrated when I use it.



Max Factor False Lash Effect does what it says on the tin, people have actually asked me if my lashes are real when I've worn it.



I love this foundation for it's light and natural coverage but it seems like it's being discontinued *sob*.  My sadness didn't last long though because I've recently discovered...



Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. It gives good coverage and leaves my skin looking all lovely and glowy.

Just in case you're wondering this post isn't sponsored, I genuinely love these products and am writing about them in the spirit of sharing :)

What are your beauty must haves?



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!