Saturday, 14 June 2014

This week I've been...

Watching David Beckham Into the Unknown. Anyone else got a slight crush?
Eating outside. I don't know what it is about eating outside in the sun that makes me so happy, maybe it's the feeling of being on holiday, but I love it!
Drinking  Pukka Night Time tea instead of my usual bed time night cap of Caramel Cadbury Highlights (I know, I'm so rock and roll!).
Being laughed at by my colleagues for getting Bosnia in the office world cup sweep stake.
Reading insurgent. Definitely not as much of a page turner as Divergent, the first book in the series but still good, I love a bit of escapism.
Listening to Ella Henderson - Ghost, love this song even if it does give you a serious earworm!
Trying every spot treatment under the sun to get rid of the biggest, reddest spot on my chin.
Dreaming of where I'm going to go on my next travel adventure.
Dusting off my DSLR.
Continuing the never ending search for somewhere to buy.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!